Heatherhouse Designs presents to you these totes adorbs Embroidered Iron on patch sets. Each set contains (1) Unicorn and (2) Stars. Coloration on both are Holographic with rainbow hues. Stars have almost a pleather or vinyl look to them. The unicorn is iridescent also, but is not quite as thick of a material as the stars.
These are great as party favors . Perfect in size for baseball caps, embellish a woobee blanket, cute on a plain one piece baby jumper. Put them on T-shirts or flannel for Birthday parties. Take super cute pics of your newborn in a unicorn and star embellished receiving blanket. Can't find the perfect comforter for your princess? Buy a plain white Duvet cover and iron on tons of these creating your own pattern. Embellish draperies and pillows.... SO many uses!!!
Unicorn: 3.5" Long x 3.75" Tall
Star: 1 5/8" Diameter
Directions: You will need a plain t-shirt or non textured piece of cloth, an iron and ironing board.
1) Turn iron on Cotton/High. DO NOT USE STEAM
2) Position patch on desired fabric. The least amount of texture the better. T-shirt material, linen, denim, cotton are ideal. Corduroy...not so ideal. Do not choose a fabric that you cannot use a hot iron on. Fabrics with metallic thread are not suitable and will smudge.
3) Place a plain NON textured white t-shirt or cloth flatly over top of the patch with at least 1" of overlap all the way around. This will serve as a protective barrier so you do not scorch your patch. It is possible that the outline of the the patch will transfer to your barrier cloth. For this reason, I suggest you use a piece of cloth that you don't mind getting discolored.
4) Using your iron once it is heated up, press down evenly and firmly for approximately 10-12 seconds. If after 10 seconds your patch isn't sticking, then your iron probably wasn't fully hot. Give it a minute and then reapply heat.
5) You are done! Wasn't that easy?? Woo Hoo!!!
6) If you know an item will get a great deal of use it may not be a bad idea to at least tack down the edges to avoid future curling or fraying
Items will ship from Akron, OH within 24 hours unless otherwise noted in my shop update. Most orders placed by 1pm will ship same day. Pieces ship Domestically free via USPS First Class Mail. If you require Priority service then please choose the shipping upgrade which is a flat fee of $7.00 for Domestic shipping. Priority will take 1-3 days and have tracking. The free shipping will not have tracking and to be on the safe side I would allow 7-8 working days.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.